Morality and ethics in human psychology is complex but easily categorized.
Morality has a number of elements but consists of: One choice, two paths, three groups, four kinds of people, five degrees, and numerous factions.
You have one choice in life – to help people or to hurt people. You will choose one of the two as your path in life. That doesn’t mean that defending yourself is choosing to hurt others. Nor does it mean that it is right to hurt those who do not stand with you.
The three groups consist of those who are morally righteous, those who are learning morality, and those who reject morality. Considering how many choices are possible, each subject must be taken separately. No one will be 100% morally righteous and no one will be 100% immorally wicked. Good people can choose wrong and bad people can choose right.
Using animal totems as a means of depiction, the four kinds of people are:
- Lions – at the top of the food chain feeding off others: government
- Jackals – scavengers feeding off scraps and the weak: criminals
- Cows – average civilians
- Bulls – protectors of the weak
Each has their own world view;
- The lions are kings, dictators, and tyrants with their servants to whom the people are chattel on whom they feed. They see themselves as rulers at the top of the food chain, which is why they see lions as “noble.” Socialists, Islamists, and autocrats of any kind want a population of drones, not a population of free thinkers who will question them. They don’t see themselves as scavengers with great power, which is what they actually are because they kill and eat the weak first. They and their followers comprise the Left wing that justify themselves by the motto “might makes right.” Malevolent rulers will make use of the jackals to clean up their scraps and keep the cows cowed. The most vicious in history would be Mohammad and Islamists, Genghis Khan and the Mongols, Tamerlane, Mao Tse Tung and Stalin’s Communists, and Hitler’s Nazis who account for billions of people killed or enslaved. In America the likes of Pres. Wilson and Obama are the worst of aspiring dictators who abused their power to steal the nation’s wealth.
- The jackals are scavengers who prey on the weak. They are criminals who see people as hammers and nails. You either take or get taken. They live their lives under the philosophy of ‘do unto others before they do unto you.’ Scavengers exist on all levels of society and can be rich or poor. They can be small street thugs or white collar embezzlers. Some band together like Capone and the Mafia to take down larger animals. Some are so ruthless and become so powerful like Rockefeller they can seize power from the lions to replace them. To a thief, getting rich is only a matter of your success in how much you can take from others by hook or by crook. They prey on the unwary, the naïve, and the weak. This is the far Left. Once they attain power they strive to keep others from attaining any to protect their territory and, as the new lions, feed off the masses.
- The cow sees the world as wolves and sheep. People are either good and decent sheep or they are trying to take away their freedom, make them slaves, and devour them. It doesn’t matter if someone kills in self-defense or commits murder, they are all killers and all evil. They see both police and criminals as wolves, which is why they don’t understand police as protectors. They are the weak who need protection, but are generally used by the powerful. Some of the cows will support the lions in hopes they will protect them from the jackals, and pray they won’t be his next meal. They don’t want to harm anyone, but to live their lives in peace. This is the Right.
- The bull sees people as wolves, sheep, and themselves as sheepdogs. They are the leaders of a republic and the soldiers, police, and firemen of a republic’s military. Bulls are shepherds of the flock who fend off the wolves. They are the benevolent leaders and protectors of the people who don’t feed on them, but advance the welfare of the herd. In Team America parlance they are dicks; assholes fear them while pussies resent them. They are the truly noble warriors who live by the code; warriors prey on the strong, criminals prey on the weak. This is the far Right who believe that leaders should use “might for” There are few great examples from history aside from the mythological King Arthur about whom little is heard because they didn’t set out conquering others but defended their kingdoms from conquerors. The best examples of Americans are presidents like George Washington along with his fellow Republicans on Mount Rushmore, plus Ronald Reagan. Benevolent rulers from history who protected their people rather than subjugated them are rare as most of the time the more vicious lion types take power.
“An armed man is a citizen, an unarmed man is a subject.”
The five degrees of morality is easy to determine by a simple test;
You find an unconscious man lying helpless by the road. Do you hurt him by taking his wallet or help him by calling an ambulance? The morally ambiguous choice is to do neither or both.
The fourth and fifth choices are those who are truly morally righteous or dedicated to evil. The morally righteous will take him to the hospital rather than calling for someone else to do so. The truly wicked will finish him off and take everything.
(As a former paramedic I am well acquainted with those who choose right, but are not truly righteous. I can’t count the number of times our ambulance was called to take someone to the hospital for a cut finger or migraine headache.)
The occurrences of the five in humanity are pretty much relative to the Standard Distribution Curve. But the fact is everyone is born morally ignorant and must be taught. The degree to which that teaching takes in a person is dependent on their personality – whether they have a good heart or a black heart. Moral lessons people learn in life are filtered to good or evil by the nature of their soul more than by their experience (nature vs. nurture). Nature will teach prejudice, but it is nurture that develops bigotry.
One of the worst things to do in life is to judge someone without all the facts. Just because someone belongs to a particular group does not mean their share the traits of that group. That is prejudice.
Worse is bigotry wherein a person is judged to be part of a group despite all evidence to the contrary like leftists damning the TEA Party as racists. That is not to say someone cannot be fooled, that someone can pretend or be impugned by others to be what they are not, but to condemn someone based on the actions of others in any group is always wrong. To purposely deceive others concerning a third party as is done to the TEA Party is evil.
Intelligence, morality, and ego comprise character. Righteousness is composed of what is right, just, and moral, not what is good, fair, and easy. Everyone is born in ignorance and bred on morality because people inherently believe in being good and helping each other, but some find it too easy to hurt others in the name of what they want as good and fair.
Just because something is good does not make it right. Just because something seems fair does not make it just. Following what is morally righteous is not easy. This is the fundamental difference between growing up staying a leftist or maturing in the education of morality to become righteous.
This leftist list is at the top of Google Search includes some of the world’s worst and most murderous tyrants, such as Mao Tse Tung who murdered a hundred million Chinese to force obedience and conformity, and Mohammad who made a religion of brainwashing slaves.
(Please like, follow, and share this with your friends. Let them know the truth.)