Obama’s foreign policy can only be labelled a success if his goal was to make Islam powerful and America weak. Would he like to be Grand Mufti of the New Caliphate? Iranians yell “Death to America,” and he calls it insignificant domestic showmanship.
As the man in charge of diplomacy with foreign nations, the President of the United States is responsible for engaging in diplomacy with our allies and our enemies. The past six years have seen Russia, China, and Islamists organizing armies and launching military campaigns to seize territory. Liberals have lauded Obama for his “great success” in foreign policy, but a review of the results of Obama’s foreign policy yields results that, for anyone to call them successful, would have to be to make America’s enemies stronger and America herself weaker.
Actually, naming any action that Barack Hussein Obama has taken in American foreign policy as “successful” can only be viewed as a success if the end game is for Obama to become Grand Mufti of the New Islamic Caliphate. All of his efforts in the Middle East have weakened America to the point that an Islamist army has formed that is conquering more and more territory. Iran is on its way to having a nuclear weapon they have already announced they will use to destroy Israel.
These are only the most obvious results of Obama’s foreign policy from his most lauded achievements to the latest:
- Killed Usama bin Laden
- then gave him honorable Muslim burial rites
- Withdrew all U.S. troops from Iraq against the advice of generals
- resulting in ISIS taking over half the country
- Supported the overthrow of Libya’s President Muammar Gaddafi
- American Ambassador Chris Stevens was murdered
- Supported overthrow of Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak
- the Muslim Brotherhood was elected to power that they usurped
- Contested the overthrow of Muslim Brotherhood president in Egypt
- Egyptians kicked out Muslim Brotherhood and had new elections
- Supported the overthrow of Syria’s President Assad
- resulted in tens of thousands of dead Syrians, and armed ISIS rebels
- Contested Putin’s invasion of Ukraine with economic sanctions
- Putin continues unabated and Ukraine has lost faith in U.S. defense
- Contested re-election of Netanyahu as Prime Minister of Israel
- Israeli’s re-elected Bibi in a landslide
- Hailed Yemen as his greatest success of his anti-terrorist policies
- Yemen fell to terrorists
Liberals tout Obama’s foreign policy a success. It can only be viewed as a success if the goal was to weaken America’s influence in the region and strengthen Islam to launch a new wave of Jihad against the world. Otherwise, how do they explain the results of the last few years which have clearly set the Middle East on fire to destroy western influence?
Liberals blame President Bush for the instability in Iraq because he started a war there. This opinion is devoid of any intelligent reasoning due to the fact that Iraq was made stable by the surge and left fully functioning in peace. This opinion is rendered false by the fact that Barack Obama removed America’s military from the region against the advice of advisors all of whom warned of the foreseeable consequences. This opinion is made foolish by the fact that Obama promoted uprisings against secular governments by the Muslim Brotherhood throughout the Middle East.
Islamists were encouraged to rise against stable governments and overthrow them, reasserting Jihadi Islamist tenets taught by Mohammad to destroy others and impose Islam on them. The only way that Obama’s foreign policy can be labelled a success in any way is if the goal were to establish a new Caliphate with Barack Hussein Obama as the new Grand Mufti. As an American president, Obama’s only possible grade for his foreign policy must be an F. The only reason it isn’t an F- is because he actually allowed SEALs to kill bin Laden – despite delaying them for over one hundred days after finding his location, and allowing the Pakistani doctor who aided in establishing his whereabouts to rot in a Pakistani prison.
(Please like, follow, and share this with your friends. Let them know the truth.)