President Trump vs. Democrat’s Insurrectionist Coup

Does Donald Trump recognize that Democrats are enacting a coup through insurrection via 5th Column military tactics? Their propaganda machine declaring him to be Hitler, that any response by him is tyranny, to immobilize him from responding is another facet of their smoke screen. From their street thugs attempting to terrorize the people, burning, looting, and murdering, to their election fraudsters destroying Republican votes and stuffing the ballot box with anonymous mail-in ballots, to the movers and shakers in Congress, they are all part of the insurrection of Democrats to seize power over America. If President Trump does not invoke the Insurrection Act and declare Martial Law before Pelosi & Co. can complete their military coup, then America will be lost to the communist fascism of leftist tyranny.

Want to see America become a socialist dictatorship run by the Democrat oligarchy? Want all future elections to be mail-in ballots whereby Democrats can have 80 million plus votes, but Republicans always fall short? Want to have America become a communist sh*thole under the Chicoms? This is what failure of Donald Trump’s presidency will bring. If President Trump surrenders rather than fights, then America will be lost and be fundamentally transformed into the United Socialist States of Amerika. But we will be anything but united. The only question now is will American patriots stand beside President Trump to invoke Martial Law under the Insurrection Act to save the liberty of this nation, or will the majority of Republicans cower and let America fall?

Trump Urges Americans to ‘Stop the Theft of the Presidential Election’ (The American people have already exercised their power at the voting booth and that power has been utterly corrupted by Democrats. All we have left is President Trump and Republicans willing to take a stand against this Democrat insurrection. If they don’t, then the people will be left to fend for themselves until a 2nd American Revolutionary flame is lit.)

Dennis Prager: How Long Can the Soviet States of America and the Free States of America Coexist?

Sen. Rand Paul: Governors Should Never Have Been Allowed to Become ‘Dictators’

Newly Elected Congressman Burgess Owens Calls Black Lives Matter, Antifa ‘Terrorist’ Groups

Islamic State Holiday Season Song: ‘Coldly Kill [Unbelievers] With Hate And Rage’; ‘Plan Your Perfect Killing Spree’; ‘#MerryChristmas’

American Patriot’s Options

Will you stand with Trump if he invokes Martial Law to STOP the STEAL?

Like my Facebook page if you can trust them @ The Left is Never Right

The Left is Never Right on Pinterest

Banned on Democrat’s Nazi sewer Twitter by electronic book burning

(To subscribe click on “follow” and respond to the email WordPress sends you.  Please like and share this with your friends.  Share this with your friends via email to get around Facebook, Twitter, and Google Shadow Banning. Let them know the truth.)

About dustyk103

This site is my opinion only and is unpaid. I am a retired Paramedic/Firefighter with 25 years of service in the City of Dallas Fire Dept. I have a B.A. degree in Journalism, and A.A. degrees in Military Science and History. I have spent my life studying military history, world history, American history, science, current events, and politics making me a qualified PhD, Senior Fellow of the Limbaugh Institute, and tenured Professor Emeritus for Advanced Conservative Studies. 😄 It is my hope that readers can gain some knowledge and wisdom from my articles.
This entry was posted in Democratic socialism, Elections 2020 and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to President Trump vs. Democrat’s Insurrectionist Coup

1. allprogressivesarepsychotic says:

All patriots are aware of what you say but Trump seems to be using typical Trump tactics which is not using drastic enough measures and dragging his heels.

Liked by 1 person

2. Roy says:

So far, business owners who have lost their business have not joined together in mass, national demonstrations. Stores will not allow people who are not wearing a mask to enter their property. Churches have been closed and it’s accepted. Thanksgiving and Christmas has been cancelled and people accepted it. The Republican congress has joined Democrats by accepting Harris as president elect and passing bills that will bankrupt America. The Supreme Court, lower courts and election officials have refused to provided justice for American people. If Harris is sworn in – we won’t have a 2nd amendment. Pelosi, Schumer, Newsom, De Blasio, Cuomo are still in office. President Trump has insurmountable odds and American’s remain compliant with government abuse.
    When American’s wake up from their slumber in 2022, it will be too late and then they will blame president Trump. We have not yet learned the lessons from Cuba, Venezuela, Hong Kong or Turkey. I fear that American’s don’t know what they’ve got until they lose it.

Liked by 1 person

3. dustyk103 says:

I think you guys are right on the money. The question is – how much of America, how many Republicans can read the writing on the wall? I even think that Rush Limbaugh might not be totally cognizant of what is happening and be on board with what President Trump must do to preserve the republic. I wish I could get more of a consensus from readers. I barely have one or two ever respond to posts with likes or comments.

4. allprogressivesarepsychotic says:

What, you were actually agreeing with me Dusty I do not even recall what the topic was about but awhile back you did not agree with my opinions.

Any way, since only 2 of us commented on the acts of treason being perpetrated by members of the Democratic party I can only assume when you say you guys I at least be 1 of those you are agreeing with, thanks for the vote of confidence.

Liked by 1 person

• dustyk103 says:

Technically, you didn’t agree with me that liberals are lemmings, but we came to an understanding. 😉 It may appear Trump is dragging his heels, but this may be deliberate on his part. He has always given the left all the rope it wants by which to hang themselves. He may be fully prepared behind the scenes. We can’t be sure as he must not telegraph his preparations or the enemy could make plans to overcome him by other means. I’m acting on faith that he knows exactly what is coming and will take appropriate action. All we can do right now is pray.

• allprogressivesarepsychotic says:

Yes, I guess we had come to a consensus, sorry!, I forgot, A.D.D. combined with the fact I will be turning the big 60 in March.

5. Roy says:

DustyK103 – your posts articulate, in an irrefutable way, the essence of whatever subject you choose to explore. Sometime back you said you were censured from posting on the many platforms that you used and lost readership. That is a tragedy but I hope you continue via email and Word Press.
    As a former ardent supporter of FOX News I now listen to just a few commentators there. I have moved onto OANN and News Max and remain faithful to your comments as well. We are in dire times and your voice and clarity of thought is needed. May God bless you and those like you.

Liked by 1 person