Adversarial Free Press or Nasty Democrat Propaganda Machine

fakenews

Is the media exercising their 1st Amendment rights to “speak truth to power,” or are they just a bunch of hate-filled Democrat propagandists?  Does The Donald’s calling them out on lying constitute restricting the freedom of the press?

Republican Senator John McCain, long known as a RINO, once again speaks up to defend the leftwing Democrat media.  Following President Trump’s chastising them for the hateful reporting the Democrats went to their cameras and slandered Trump just as he said they would.  McCain coming to their defense is another example of his true colors.  Of course he goes to CNN, the new home of fake news, to speak with his forked tongue and spew his poison.

McCain says Trump behaving like a dictator restricting the press

This is just pure stupidity that anyone believes they can smear Trump but should be immune from being condemned for their lies.  The relationship between the President and the press corps is not the same as a leftist’s relationship with his wife where he gets to beat her and she has to say she deserved it.  Journalism is supposed to report the facts and tell the truth, not be free to make up sh*t as they go.  Fake news doesn’t come from the Internet bloggers, but from the Mainstream Media.

All interaction is a two-way street, and the people who are supposed to be the watchdogs of those in power are instead being the attack dogs of those who are out of power.  President Trump, as do we all, has the perfect right to slap them down when they lie and twist the truth to fit the propaganda of their Democrat masters.  President George W. Bush allowed the media to lie about him for eight years and spread all the lies they wanted.  The result was the election of Barack Hussein Obama, a racist America hating Moslem, to the office of Leader of the Free World where he used that power to bring down America and revive the Jihad.

The press’ freedom isn’t being restricted.  They are calling Trump Hitler and the restriction of Moslem immigration into America the new Holocaust.  The people who deny that the Jews were exterminated in concentration camps are saying that keeping Moslems from immigrating to America, where all they want to do is impose Sharia on the land of the free and make white people their slaves, is the same as putting them into gas chambers.  This is nothing less than delusional, and nothing more than treachery.  The free press is NOT free to lie and propagandize as they please.  I stopped listening to their opinionated reporting when I turned 30 and realized how they warped the truth.  Those who speak with two-faces have every right to talk, but they DO NOT have a right to force us to believe them!

Trump grabs media watchdogs by the scruff!

Enough of these nasty political hacks!  How about some good old American Christian truth and love that everyone can enjoy?

wow

This picture made it perfectly clear to me what the design of my Saturn Sky resembles. 😉

Like my Facebook page @ The Left is Never Right

Related articles;

Impeach Trump!  Now.  Now!  NOW!

Evidence suggests Obama, Clinton conspiring with Islamists to engineer a coup

(Please like and share this with your friends.  Let them know the truth.  To subscribe click on “follow” and respond to the email WordPress sends you.)

About dustyk103

This site is my opinion only and is unpaid. I am a retired Paramedic/Firefighter with 25 years of service in the City of Dallas Fire Dept. I have a B.A. degree in Journalism, and A.A. degrees in Military Science and History. I have spent my life studying military history, world history, American history, science, current events, and politics making me a qualified PhD, Senior Fellow of the Limbaugh Institute, and tenured Professor for Advanced Conservative Studies. 😄 It is my hope that readers can gain some knowledge and wisdom from my articles.
This entry was posted in Fundamentals, Politics and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Adversarial Free Press or Nasty Democrat Propaganda Machine

1. Eileen says:

One of President’s stated goals is to destroy MSM and IMO he will go away when he does. Until then, he’s going to be around. They can try to character assassinate him and it will not work. Some of his supporters may be thin-skinned, although their next failure will be the inability to divide them. MSM added Alex Jones on the list of people to slander. The President may be restrained from filing a libel suit (being a noteworthy public figure), but Alex Jones is not and my warning to MSM back off because Jones is free to sue. I wouldn’t put it past him to do something like that. Another person they are slandering is Mike Adams (NaturalNews.com and NewsTarget.com) – and he’s gone on the record that he will fight back to the point of engaging the FBI.

Liked by 1 person

2. Keith says:

Until Donald Trump came along the press had me believing all of America thought their way. Talk Radio had their selected listeners but Trump was able to single out the ‘lying media’ on a national scale. Now everyone was able to hear the message and truth about the media ‘fake news’.
    With president Trump, my faith is restored that there is great hope for America once again. Common sense may still overshadow political correctness. I pray for the safety of the Trump family and administration.

Liked by 2 people

3. rwkjrs says:

When are you going to admit that the REAL propaganda is coming from y0u and Trump, from whom you learned it. Trump learned it from Russia meaning you just bought Russian technology. Congratulations! You’ve been Trumped by a Drumpf.

• guidvce4 says:

Still believing the “Russians did it” thing? A lie dreamed up by the Shillary campaign to explain her massive loss and the Wikileaks expose’ of her staffs emails. Not to mention her use of an unsecured server for classified materials, approving the sale of 20% of our uranium stock to a Russian company, etc. The list goes on from there.
      You are truly a fool and, probably, incapable of independent thought or learning. Poor sheeple.

• rwkjrs says:

Don’t shit your pants when you find out for certain that they had an influence in it. They bought you, didn’t they? If you voted for him, you were bought by them. The question you should be asking is “what’s going to be the price?”

4. rwkjrs says:

Everything I see on this site is nothing but propaganda. Is this what you’re talking about when you say “Fake News”?

• dustyk103 says:

The first thing of note that is fake is your name. And using the “you lie about everything” without citing a single example or producing one iota of proof is the elementary nonsense of vacuous liberal thought.

Liked by 2 people

• guidvce4 says:

Dusty, you have arrived, attracted the attention of the empty headed sheeple of the left. As usual, they cite nothing to back up their charges and still cling to the MSM as their bible of what is the truth. Facts? Nah, they don’t need no stinkin’ facts, they have the MSM to back them up. Fools, all of them.
        Good work, Dusty, keep it up.

Liked by 2 people

• rwkjrs says:

Don’t you mean the backwards conservative thinking? You rely on fer to guide your lives. Evil works through fear. When you learn that, you’ll wake up, just like I did. It took me 40 years to wake up out of my ignorance and see that it was driven by fear and anger with no trust anywhere. When I look back on that now, I remember a troubled and often violent life that I no longer wish to live. My hope for you is that you’ll wake up to see the same thing. (giving up the carbs and beer helps) Go keto and get really healthy to live for the next 100 years.

• dustyk103 says:

You’re rambling because you fear the truth.