I never realized what kind of person I have become in today’s world. It seems that lately my life has been getting more complicated, and I want to thank those of you who are brave enough to still associate with me regardless of what I have become.
The following is a recap of my current identity:
- I was born a white, which makes me a racist.
- I am a fiscal and moral conservative, which makes me a fascist.
- I am heterosexual, which makes me a homophobe.
- I am a Christian, which makes me an infidel.
- I am older than 65 and retired, which makes me a useless.
- I think and I reason; therefore I doubt much that the main stream media tells me, which makes me a reactionary.
- I am proud of my heritage and our inclusive American culture, which makes me a xenophobe.
- I value my safety and that of my family; therefore I appreciate the police and the legal system, which makes me a right-wing extremist.
- I believe in hard work, fair play, and fair compensation according to each individual’s merits, which makes me anti-socialist.
- I acquired a good education without student loans and no debt at graduation, which makes me some kind of odd underachiever.
- I believe in the defense and protection of the homeland by all citizens, which makes me a militarist.
Please help me come to terms with this, because I’m not sure who I am anymore!
Newest problem – I’m not sure which bathroom I should use.