Leftist solution to Ferguson riots is to prosecute the cop for defending himself

Rioters looting Ferguson

While Ferguson residents protest the shooting of “gentle giant” Michael Brown, criminals descend on the city to loot and pillage.  Autopsy proves honest witness testimony that the policeman was justified in the shooting and did not execute a surrendering teenager.  But black activists, including some in government, want him prosecuted or threaten riots throughout the state.

As blacks rampage through the city of Ferguson night after night, looting, burning, and rioting, the police stand aside and allow these neighborhood businesses to be destroyed.  Liberals say the solution to this violence is to prosecute the cop who shot Michael Brown.  Conservatives say the solution is to round up the rioters and looters and prosecute them.

This is typical Democrat tactics of blaming the righteous for the actions of the wicked and their solution is to persecute those who protect the people from criminals and reward the criminals.  Racists continue to perpetrate the lie that Brown was shot in the back while surrendering despite all evidence to the contrary.  Black activists threaten riots throughout the country if the office is not indicted.

This kind of intimidation and action is the same as those who demanded that the Romans crucify Jesus.  When the criminals make the rules, then the righteous have nowhere to turn for justice.  Governments, when faced with thieves, rapists, and murderers acting en masse, such as pirates, vandals, and rioters have found that the only thing that may stop this madness is rounding up those responsible and conducting mass executions.

If the Left had their way there would be mass executions of the TEA Party for peaceful protests where they actually cleaned up after themselves, fulfilling every liberal fascist’s dream.  Allowing 20% of the population to dominate, persecute, and enslave the other 80% is the history of the world until the advent of America.  They would certainly like a return to this unless they are stopped dead in their tracks.

Black agitators in Ferguson create protest in order to loot and pillage

Born to ignorance and immorality, how to overcome liberal’s failures in logic

About dustyk103

This site is my opinion only and is unpaid. I am a retired Paramedic/Firefighter with 25 years of service in the City of Dallas Fire Dept. I have a B.A. degree in Journalism, and A.A. degrees in Military Science and History. I have spent my life studying military history, world history, American history, science, current events, and politics making me a qualified PhD, Senior Fellow of the Limbaugh Institute, and tenured Professor for Advanced Conservative Studies. 😄 It is my hope that readers can gain some knowledge and wisdom from my articles.
This entry was posted in Racism. Bookmark the permalink.

3 Responses to Leftist solution to Ferguson riots is to prosecute the cop for defending himself

  1. Lakeisha Perry says:

    But God will say to the wicked:
    “What right do you have to relate my regulations+
    Or to speak about my covenant?+
    17 For you hate discipline,*
    And you keep turning your back on my words.*+
    18 When you see a thief, you approve of him,*+
    And you keep company with adulterers.
    19 You use your mouth to spread what is bad,
    And deception is attached to your tongue.+

    Like

    • dustyk103 says:

      (Suggestion: It would be very helpful to readers to include book, chapter, and verse when quoting the Bible. This verse comes from Psalms 50. Thank you for your post, Lakeisha.)

      Like

  2. mochamadness says:

    I suggest that reverend’s Jesse and Al read this and other scriptures to the looters in Ferguson. But that would be too much like the right thing to say and it would keep lots of cash out of their pockets.

    Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s